Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cheerleaders, Singers, and Experiment-ERS!

Today is the girls' ministries talent show. I have a cheerleading performance and I'm cheering/chanting, tumbling, and stunting.=D

I'm singing for the same talent show, in fact, I'm singing "Slow Fade" by Casting Crowns.

I went to the salon today and Faith got her bangs cut. I picked up her hair off the floor and one section goes in one cup. They will be in separate cups. In ten days, I will revisit the hairs to see which is healthier--- the one in water, a representative to people who wash their hair everyday, or the one in oil, the one who oils and sprays their hair every night. This will help aspiring cosmetologists to know what to do with your hair everyday.

1 comment:

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.