Monday, March 8, 2010

I Am Also Doing...

After singing, I'm doing worship band, too. Can't play an instrument WELL other than piano, which you really don't want to see my play piano. I only know ONE song.

I was gonna try to learn another song for fun arts, but I was like, "that's not smart, Hope. You'll kill everyone's ears." I was thinking of some hymns or orchestra songs, and after the workshop, I think:

Save A Place For Me.

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT SONG A COUPLE MONTHS AGO?! Now I'm so mad. Oh well. This is just like one of those moments when someone is mean to you, and you have no comebacks, yet AFTER the arguement, you have the PERFECT comeback! Oh, that makes me SO MAD.

And I'm doing a short story. RIGHT after the workshop, I wrote down all the stuff and... DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.