Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Hello, My Friend"

I haven't updated my blog in awhile because I wasn't allowed for a week due to too much computer time and school issues, but now I'm back!

Vancouver's over.=( I know, sad. but on the bright side, Biggest Loser came back on and there's a new show on, Tyson American Cup. It's the gymnastics elite nationals and people like Johnathan Horton (cover of INSIDE GYMNASTICS) and Rebeca Bross (National Treasure floor) are competing.

I have to go, but I'll chat a little later. Because:

My mommy wants me to go to bed. I know, that isn't fun, but I have to. Tomorrow, I'm getting up at 12 a.m. midnight and doing more blogging. That way it counts as getting up tomorrow early, and not staying up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.