Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Author's Journey

I never really thought about it until today, but how did I realize that writing was my passion???

I guess if I really go back in time, I have small memory of how I began. I was about eight or nine years old when I really liked reading. Now, not so much. When I was five, I wrote little novels, also called "chapter books" for myself that are now lost. (my mom knows where they are, that's what haunts me.)

I started not liking reading and writing later, but I started reading blogs a lot when my friend Megan started blogging (from Publicly Pure) and read pastor Jay and Mrs. Jenilee's blog. I decided to make my own, and here it is!

Then, my friends started writing stories on their blogs and I was interested, so I wrote the Peachy, Alyssa, and partially Sarina stories. Then all of a sudden I started writing stuff on the hey guys guy and dissapearing children and found out, "Hey! This is fun!"

So now, here I am, I've got a publisher, I'm hooked up with an editor (my mom) and I'm publishing soon. And that's how I started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.