Friday, March 12, 2010

History Channel Alive/Loser!

I posted a new chapter of LOSER! This time, it's every girl's view of the story before I write who qualified for the Junor Olympics! But hurry, scurry, and read it before something new is posted! Hurry up, you better read it! Are you behind? Well you've got 21 chapters to catch up on!

Mrs. Jenilee,
My mommy does not want me to go to fun arts practice, but i'll go next time. Hopefully, she'll change her mind.

History Channel!
For homeschool, I'm doing this awesome history thing and I'm so excited! I'm going to dress up as Dominique Moceanu and do a report on her. I'm wearing a long-sleeve leotard with my volleyball medal to look like a gold medalist like her, a ponytail, and sweat pants.

Did You Know?
Dominique Moceanu and Kerri Strug are close friends--- still in touch?

Did You Know?
Dominique is married--- Dominique Canales.

Did You Know?
Dominique has two kids now.

LASTLY, Did You Know?
Dominique lives in Ohio!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.