Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Ooh Ooh...

Sorry, but I am unable to post my song video:( However, the song I sang is right here on this blog: In fact, you're listening to it right now--- "Forgiven" by Sanctus Real. This song is available on iTunes! I bought the song on iTunes before I even knew I wanted to sing it! When I made up my decision to sing a song, that song was the one I knew I would sing.

But then, other songs popped into my mid but still, I knew this was the one I wanted to sing.

And you can listen to the original version by Sanctus Real today!

Fun Fact: This song is exactly as long as Chasen's "On And On" also available on iTunes and both songs are on K-Love! (96.9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.