Sunday, June 27, 2010

New News

Vacation was too fun! Today, I just came back from Missions Extreme 2010!!!! I have loads of pictures to post JUST for you!!!! I did not take any pictures at Missions Extreme, but I have vacation photographs to share with you!

At Missions Extreme, Abbie was my roommate. One kid from church was in my van, which would be Tyler. (We dressed him up as a girl, and he STILL has my pink armwarmers!) Tyler was a clown, but I was in human video #3. People in my group are:

HUMAN VIDEO #3
Abbie (Abigail)
Hope (Alfalfa, me.)
Noelle
Marcos
Jasmine
Daniel
Jonathan
Sara
Sammi (Samantha)

VAN #5
Tyler
Hope B.
Hope E. (Me)
Lynsey
Sammi
Abbie
Autumn (Alicia/KeKe)
Ricky
Nick
Luke

That's my two groups! I can't wait to share with you all that has happened to the 91 Missions Extreme participants!

-Missions Extreme missions trip 2010, Painesville Assembly Of God, Painesville, Ohio; Convoy Of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.