Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Huber Heights, Rejoice!

Monticello, Studebaker, Weisenborn, Wayne; it's time to rejoice! Tomorrow is the last---very last---day of school! Maybe you had good grades and didn't have to do any testing, but for those of you who couldn't exempt, this is the day we all cry 'Hallelujah!' (listen to the song "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley on my "best of the best blog music" playlist, this is the perfect mood.)

For Charity, tomorrow is the last day for OGTs! That also means my first day of testing:*( So I'll be done with school, but I have to take tests based on Science, Math, and English. Here's my say about each test:

Science: OMG, in third grade I had good Science grades, but HELLO! This is here, this is now, this is me; entering the SEVENTH grade. I have HORRIBLE grades in Science!!!!! NOOOOOO...

Math: Uh... uhm... let's skip this subject... Get it? Subject? LOL!!!

English: YAY!!! I love English!!! I get straight As in it! At least there's ONE good grade!!!

Please pray for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.