Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sorry...

Dear readers,

I deeply apologize for the sloppiness of my font lately. You may find that in these next nine days this blog will be revolving aroudns choolwork. Who would have known Blogger would be an excellent way to showcase and create your work?

I am making a pop-up book for STEM Foundations and needed a font form a computer. Only Blogger has the Geo font, and that's what I'm using, so you will will find many drafts for my project.

And if I ask what you would think if I tried something new, could you reply? I'm getting a grade for it.

I know, I know, I shouldn't be using my blog---which was made to be an escape from life---as an extra school project. But I should end the year on top, shouldn't I?

Again, sorry about the schoolwork.

Sincerely,


-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.