Friday, May 18, 2012

Everybody Loves a Doctor

So, those that know me or have seen my "It Sounds Like We Would've Had a Great Deal to Say to Each Other" (a line taken from "Airplanes" by the Local Natives) know that I LOVE "Doctor Who," a British series on BBC America and the other BBCs. It is... almost... appropriate for all ages excluding occassional language and violence and frequently creepy monsters. But trust me, parents, the show is way more fun for families than it sounds!

I want a TARDIS for my birthday.

Now that that's out of the way, I can show you what I mean when I call myself "obsessed with Doctor Who."

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES OF WHAT'S BELOW:
"I Will Always Fight on For You" ('Gifts and Curses,' Yellowcard)
"Sometimes When I Close My Eyes" ('Echo,' Jason Walker)

First of all, who else takes the time to make a DW playlist on YouTube? Here's an example of what's on the playlist:
To see all videos (because you know I'll add more), you can check out the playlist on @Gymnastix1710's YouTube channel.

And then on another playlist not specifically for DW, I have clips from the show... of course, here are some!
And then my three absolute FAVORITES:
David Tennant... is he always in the places he shouldn't be???
My favorite Disney song + My all-time favorite show = LOVE.
Love always from your favorite Time Lord,
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.