Friday, October 5, 2012

When You Can't Find Love, Love Finds You.

I am a really crazy (or, according to the kids at my church, craycray) romantic. Why do you think I write poetry and novels (songs as well, but usually not love-related)? I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

People ask me why I'm single. I ask them why they're even dating. I want my guy to actually be able to drive me to our dates, to be mature, and to have an idea what he is going to do with his life. I don't want to affect his growth negatively, spiritually or mentally. In your freshman year, relationships are usually not forever.  Sure, I know a couple who started dating when they were ten years old and are still together, now in the tenth grade. But that's only because they had really good taste in the fourth grade, I guess. But I'm not like that.

I have my eye on a guy for a long time before I even think about acting on it. Like, homecoming is killing me. No one wants to take me, except for my other friends who don't have have dates, and they're all seeking one. I might take my stuffed animal. Yeah. It's all good.

There is one guy I have my mind set on, though. He's one of the few people that I can find faults in them and actually be okay with them. He might be the only one. I can totally understand what he believes, his family is awesome, and well, he's not bad looking. But he's older (not by too much). And we're both kinda young--- neither of us are old enough for our drivers' license! And honestly, guys don't like me. They just don't. But that means more living for me. Better to be single and happy than single and heartbroken.

And when someone finally comes along... oh happy day.











  

"'Til then I'll patiently wait for you to come my way and I won't hesitate when you make your way right to my heart. For now I'll patiently wait for that sweet, sweet day when you take me away with you and our fairytale will start. 'Til then I'll patiently wait..."
-Group1Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.