Sunday, October 21, 2012

Top 26 Christian Songs

There was a time when I didn't listen to Christian music because it felt like all the songs sounded the same. If you feel that way, here are some extremely unique Christian songs with powerful music and lyrics!

1. "Shoreline" by Deas Vail. "So You say I can't be alive until there is nothing when we're meeting eyes again."
2. "All of Me for All of You" by Deas Vail. "I fall to the bottom and reach up my hands to the Lord of forgiveness of this mortal man."
3. "Falling" by Paul Baloche.
4. "Two Hands" by Jars of Clay. "I am a house that is divided in my heart and in my mind."
5. "You Are My Vision" by Rend Collective Experiment translated from the Irish hymn written by St. Patrick.
6. "Alive (Mary Magdalene)" by Natalie Grant. "Who could speak and send the demons back from where they came with just one Name?"
7. "Promises" by Sanctus Real. "Hold on to the promises."
8. "Birds" by Deas Vail.
9. "Undone" by FFH.
10. "Love Came Down" by Kari Jobe.
11. "Wait" by Group1Crew.
12. "Moving Mountains" by Jeff Deyo.
13. "We Are" by Kari Jobe.
14. "Safe" by Britt Nicole (pretty sure this video has the wrong lyrics).
15. "On and On" by Chasen.
16. "For Those Who Wait" by Fireflight. "I know I'm not the only one."
17. "Light it Up" by For KING & COUNTRY.
18. "Steady My Heart" by Kari Jobe.
19. "Keep Your Eyes Open" by NEEDTOBREATHE.
20. "Back at My Heart" by Natalie Grant.
21. "True Intimacy" by Rend Collective Experiment and Laura Gaither.
22. "Desert Soul" by Rend Collective Experiment. "I love You, Lord. But I want to love You more."
23. "Christ Has Set Me Free" by Rend Collective Experiment.
24. "Forgiven" by Sanctus Real.
25. "Losing" by Tenth Avenue North. A personal favorite of mine by far. "Father, won't You forgive them, 'cause they don't know what they been doing?" I'm feeling some black pride right when the choir comes in.
26. "Break Me Down" by Tenth Avenue North.

See! Christian music isn't at all plain, once you find some good stuff. While it is okay to listen to non-Christian music, make sure what you're hearing is encouraging you and giving you a positive message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.