Wednesday, October 21, 2009

everyday things

Church is tonight!!! YAY! Okay, so you-know-what was cancelled today, so i'm gonna be home until 6:00 (church starts at seven). I'M SO BORED!!!! Everything is getting cancelled!!! I wish this world was cold, fever, pneumonia, flu, and H1N1 free, especially since there is so many cases nowadays. Today for Youth group is the flood service, so instead of leaving home at 6:30, I have to leave at 6:00 because somebody wants to go to youth group SOOOO bad.

I'm doing well in gymnastics, and my air time record for my front limbers and handstand forward rolls is twelve seconds. I have set a new record, fifteen!!!

My dad is mowing the lawn right now and my puppy was almost raw meat!!!! Oh, that fat thing didn't know better! What do you know, as soon as I type it she walks into the room! (she must know what fat means!)

I'm trying to sew a buttton on for a shirt i'm designing, and I can't wait to wear it over a tee and with the jeans I also designed! (clapping with excitement!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.