Saturday, December 29, 2012

Keep Calm And....

Okay, am I the only person who gets annoyed by these "Keep calm and carry on" things? I just think they're really stupid. But I felt like I had to say this:

Keep calm and watch Blimey Cow.

Before you ask what Blimey Cow is, let me tell you it is really the best show on the Internet. Really. Like, it's so good that I spent about five hours watching it in HD on YouTube yesterday. And it takes a lot to make me get on YouTube these days when I have Spotify, Facebook, iTunes, television, my own music to write... ain't nobody got time for that. But these people make me get on YouTube, every Monday. You wanna know why? Let me share with you some of my favorite videos and then I'll tell you who they are.

Aren't these videos so funny? They also have good points. The main thing I like is that these people are great influences for Christian teenagers and young adults. Most of my friends wait until Wednesday to watch Jenna Marbles. Yeah, you might not want to watch that. Not saying that I do, but I've seen some of her stuff and it is terrible. But these guys... totally family friendly and hilarious! And they have really good morals, as seen in this video:
Take THAT, world!

So anyways, who are these people? They are Josh, Jordan, Amy and Kelli Taylor! Jordan is a sophomore (or junior?)  in college who was homeschooled all the way through high school. I don't know about the rest of them, but I'm assuming they were, too. Josh is his older brother and Kelli is Josh's lovely wife! Yes, they are on my list of cutest couples.




Aren't they so cute? The Blimey Cow videos (I didn't embed these) "Ten Ways to Get a Girl/Right Guy to Like You" are said to be based on their friendship and marriage.

Now, about Jordan. Have you heard his guitar playing? He is sooooooooooo much better at it than I am, like seriously. I cannot play that well. I know A, Am, C, Cadd9, D, Dm, E, Em, F, G and that's it. I strum and can do simple picking. But nothing like what he does. Yeah, I am a singer-songwriter, but I am still kinda learning the art of music.

I'm gonna have to stop this post here because I am suposed to be editing my story to start sending to publishing houses... oops.

Need more Blimey Cow? Here's where you can get some (and not just on Messy Mondays!):

Blimey Cow website
Blimey Cow merchandise
Blimey Cow Twitter
Blimey Cow Tumblr
Kelli Taylor Blogspot (go follow her! She's got some good stuff!)

Thank you for all the work you put into Blimey Cow and I hope the show last for many, many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.