Monday, September 17, 2012

My Pillow Friend

You may have heard the phrase, "every girl needs a guy friend." While that is true, a more descriptive way of saying this is that everyone needs a pillow friend.

What is a pillow friend, exactly? Well first of all, it is definitely not what you're probably thinking of. What do you do with a pillow when you're angry or sad? Cry into it until you fall asleep? Scream? Cuddle? That is what a pillow friend is. Someone you can be emotional with, talk to, hug, be crazy with, and not need to have any romantic interest in.

I have a pillow friend. He's a sophomore at my school. Hilarious, outgoing, crazy. I don't like him romantically at all and I don't think I ever will. He's someone I can talk to about anything and not worry about any awkwardness. You know, just say what I wanna say without worrying it'll be taken offensively or something. Plus, he gives the best hugs (no, my friend Sarah does...). So I can feel like crying and voila! Happy again. And awkward conversations... we always have awkward conversations. They're not even awkward anymore.

What's the use of this? Nothing, really. I just wanted to write about something other than Twelve Angry Men, the evolution of headphones, Greek art, womens' suffrage (I'm writing a womens' suffrage version of Green Day's "Time of Your Life"), and Chinese characters. I hate high school sooo much... grades actually matter now.

So I can't write on here often anymore, which I hate. And because I can't blog, readership is extremely low--- I haven't gotten a new follower in almost a year, even with the help of a Facebook fan page.

And I decided I might switch majors... before I even start it. Three years early. I love journalism, that's why I blog, but my English teacher made me write a news article and... uh... I don't like it. Then again, I just hate that class.

But yeah. As you can tell, I need a hug from my pillow friend right now. So, your homework is to get a pillow friend. They're so much fun to be around.

Can't wait to talk to mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.