Saturday, July 18, 2009

Adventures With ME Day 1

Before I start, I need to say that "Your Devotions" blog is deleted. Thank you to all that followed it.

Day 1, Monday
My day started at 6:30 AM because I had to be at the church at 7:55 (I think). Around 8, we were all packed and on the road to Missions Extreme! I was so excited! It was going to be a week of fun. We stopped at Pastor Jay's house first, and he showed us cockroaches. EEEEEEEEWWWW! No kidding, I had to leave the house before I puked. (i don't have the strongest stomach) So after that we really WERE on our way. It took 2-3 hours to get to New Philadelphia. We arrived at First Assembly of God, at lunch time. We ate chicken nuggets, applesauce, and the rest I don't remember. (that was like, three weeks ago.) So some amount of time afterwards, we went in the Sanctuary... blah blah... and went to ministry training. (For Maria, dance team, we met in preschool and became friends in third grade, me, Human vid. 1 with Kaitlyn)

Hope's Camp Diary
Camp is awesome! My outfit is not stained and I luv it, especially my hat!
I'm in service, and the lesson is this: David Zaz-Burger (not HAM burger) came to Ohio. He was a trumpet of the LORD. Trumpet signals could mean many things. There could be trouble. There could be an announcement. He announced good news. (the gospel) Zaz-Burger was in Sandusky because they were kicked out of their home land. He took the Indians back home because of food issues, but when they came back, they were put into Prison. The other people wanted to kill them.96 Christian Indians died that day. Zaz-Burger kept on preaching, though. As an old man, he was on Goshen Street, and died. (we drove past that street) He was buried RIGHT next to a Christian Indian.

It's altar call. We just finished Altar Call. It was cool. People were speaking in tongues and stuff. People were being filled with the Holy Spirit, and other cool stuff:)

Tune in for Tuesday on Your Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.