Monday, June 8, 2009

emails from you... and me!

That's right, you can email me NOW at contactyourblog@gmail.com and tell me PERSONAL comments! This is not a segment, but it's an option to talk to me and give me topics on stories that you would like to read, comment about Drama Queen, (which WILL be back on the blog soon) talk about new segments, and even receive replies from me!



No kidding, here's how!



1. click the link.

2. sign in to your emailing account.

3. write down your email.

4. be sure to mention that you want to subscribe to replies.

5. have fun having conversations!



This option was clearly meant to please you! If it doesn't, feel free to contact Your Blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.