Friday, January 25, 2013

This Week Was a Fail

Well. If this week wasn't a disaster.

This was the first HEROES Week in which I have completely failed to post everyday, and I am sorry. I mean, it's not like anyone is reading, anyway, but... well, maybe somebody is reading. But probably not. However, if ANYBODY'S reading (I am tempted to use my Simba/Mufasa/Stampede GIF right now), here's some stuff I gotta say. Be prepared (another TLK reference) for the excuses!

Let me begin by saying I hate high school so freaking much. Not that I liked middle or elementary or even kindergarten. But my point is, with my schedule, this is my attitude when it comes to blogging:

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

I am sorry I was quoting Sweet Brown, and how I have been quoting a lot of Lion King. But this has been a crazy week. I have had some pretty darn great grades lately. I got an 87% on one of my math tests (a personal best on a major assignment), I have four As right now. Well, okay, one of which is a B and that's in Chinese, but that'll be an A after today.

So I have been busy keeping my grades up. Blogging is not the only thing I didn't have time to do. I have not been to church even once this week, I am behind on Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game, I purchased two books that I have barely acknowledged the presence of (PLUS two review books that I've had basically all school year), and I could care less that I lost my cell phone. I am a mess.

I've decided that I wanna be a Disney character one day (speaking and singing voice of an animated character), and that while I still wanna be a journalist I am not so sure I want to be an English teacher anymore. Life is too short to have a morning job for that long.

So you may ask why I want to be a Disney character one day. Well, you see, I was already born about eighteen years too late. If I had been born earlier I would have been able to be the speaking voice f cub Nala or something. For those of you who do not know, Nala is my all-time favorite Disney character.

Okay, I am wasting time and I have got a class to go to. Sorry that in the event of killing time before school I wasted yours in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.