Monday, September 26, 2011

Autumn is Here!


"Summer days are held in a photograph. It's never the same. We can't go back."

FINALLY! Now, I can officially say that summer has forgotten me. Bye-bye swimming pools, staying up 'til 3 a.m., waking up at 2 p.m., humidity, hair that can't be tamed, and my favorite: Phoenix weather. I can't let Phoenix forget me--- I loved that place! I love how I did my hair when I was there--- I blow-dried the roots but let the rest stay soaking wet, and after two minutes outside, there it was, dry hair.

Well, hello school, the misery business, the illness that even though it's killing me now, it will lead me to success. I haven't blogged much lately, and I think I'm dead! But I didn't even get to see Jesus. However, my bus route goes by a whole bunch of houses that have angel statues in front of them (not good), and every time we drive by I tell myself, "DON'T BLINK." In case you've never seen "Doctor Who", angel statues are called Weeping Angels and if you blink, they are so fast that they can kill you in that small amount of time your eyes are closed. Creepy monsters they are. If I could be any monster from "Doctor Who", I'd be The Siren without a doubt. She's this beautiful angel who sings and stuff, and if you touch her you disappear. Then, in her little hospital or whatever where she holds people that have cut themselves or are injured in any way, if you touch a patient (as Amy learned when she touched her husband Rory's hand) she will turn into this red fireball. She's scary, but she rocks. If I could be any companion of the doctor (Matt Smith), I'd be Amy Pond because she's so awesome. Or I'd be River. I hate that character, but at the same time you have to love her because she's Amy and Rory's daughter, plus she's one bad chick! But overall, who wouldn't wanna be Matt Smith??? Ah, I'm a geek. A Whovian. I'm Hope and I'm a BBC American.

So yeah... waaay off topic. Well, things have been great. I'm joining my Youth group's worship team REALLY SOON, and here are a few songs that have been so true lately:

Is there a special someone? Ha ha, maybe. No one I wanna date though. At least not now.

Well, it's autumn. Hello, caramel apples, popcorn balls, hayrides, colorful leaves, food (Thanksgiving, baby!), furry boots and feather extensions, hot cocoa, bonfires, autumn breeze, corn mazes, and two announcements.

DEAS VAIL'S ALBUM IS COMING OUT OCTOBER 11TH!!!!!!
I'M TURNING THIRTEEN--- FINALLY!

Finally, I'll be able to call myself a teenager. I won't be easily defined as the youngest in my class anymore! I bet I'll still feel the same, but at least I won't get awkward stares when I say my age.

Like, one time in art class, my teacher asked if I was thirteen yet because we were gonna make art blogs (perfect for me, eh?) but didn't because some are under thirteen, and I was like, "No, I'm still twelve."
"You're twelve?" Shari asked.
"You're twelve?" Someone else asked. Maybe Makayla, I don't remember.
"You're twelve?" Another person, I believe it was Ian, asked.
"Guys, is there an echo in here or something?" I wondered out loud. One thing that is so true about the class of 2016 is this: We're eighth graders, we don't know anything. I might blog about that on "Eighth Graders Anonymous".

But yeah. So excited for autumn. This season is just so emotional--- expect some poems from me.

Rock on,
Hope!!!!!

P.S. Visit my buddy Mister Crow's (alias) blogs today, "Let's Meet On Cloud 9" and "Mid-Morning Sunset". They are in the blog list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.