Monday, October 13, 2014

YouTubers I Just Can't Get Enough Of

YouTube and I have been through an on-again-off-again relationship lately. In seventh grade, I had at least ten different playlists with hundreds of videos saved, and even a few of my own uploaded. In tenth grade, I only used it for academic purposes. Now, while I am not nearly as obsessed as I was in seventh grade, YouTube and I are friends once again.

During my time this year, I have discovered some of my favorite videos and vloggers. And I think you should experience them too, if you haven't already.

So... here they are!

1. Leenda Dong (LeendaDProductions)

I don't know if it's because of all the Asians that are included in her videos (I love Asian guys... especially the one in her "If Your Period Was A Person" video) or because of how hilarious and relatable Leenda can be sometimes. Either way, I just can't stop watching her videos-- of course I have a subscription!

2. Goose House (goose house)

(Apparently, the one above was used in the anime Silver Spoon as the second ED! That's an anime I must put on my to-watch list)
Oh yes, I've blogged about Goose House. Numerous times. They might be my favorite band right now, and just so you know, you were spared. I didn't include some of my favorite songs by them. But, if you want to hear them, check out "Sky English Version," "JUST FRIENDS?", "teens," and of course, "Sing" on the blog playlist to your right.

3. KisukeUraharaAnime

Now, I know that this guy doesn't really post original stuff. And, his channel is really, well, full of anime. But you signed up for anime the second you started reading this blog, sucka! If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have heard of "Hanabi." Which means I would never have started listening to Ikimono Gakari (actually, Goose House has covered their songs, so I guess I would have heard of them eventually). Speaking of Ikimono Gakari and Goose House-- why haven't they covered "Sakura" yet?

4. nigahiga

Yes, this is the only video I've seen of his. But come on, he's a cute Asian it's so funny!

5. Octopimp

Okay. If you ever watched Iwatobi Swim Club, you probably watched 50% Off. At least once. I'm pretty sure I'm behind on the episodes, but still. You should check out Octopimp. Nuff said.

6. Anyone who uploads an Ikimono Gakari video

Yeah. I just really love Ikimono Gakari even though the only songs I know well are "Hanabi" and "Sakura".

Who are your favorite YouTubers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments appreciated, keep them appropriate, however. Remember, this blog's audience is ages 12+, so be aware of who might be reading.